Candle Refill - BCCO Candle
A BCCO Candle originally purchased from Big Candle Company.
BCCO is offering Refills to anyone in the Okanagan area who are able to drop off and pick up their candle. Otherwise, your candles may be reused as plant pots, decorative bowls, vases, tumblers, dishware, cookware, or holders for small items such as jewelry, keys, etc. Check out the "Suggested Reuse" part of the product description.
Please note, refills are only available to locals in the Okanagan area at this time, as we are not shipping refills, but accepting drop-offs and pick-ups.
Steps for Refills:
1. Purchase your refill here. Select your size and choose your scent. (Note the photos used are size examples). If you are unsure of the size of candle, fill your vessel with water and weigh it. Then weigh the empty vessel. Convert the difference into ounces and there you have it!
*Please note there will be an additional charge if you want your candle refilled with Essential Oils.
2. Choose your drop location (see below). When dropping off, please leave your full name and contact information with your candle vessel.
3. Refills take roughly 2 weeks and our team will contact you when it's ready for pick-up!
We offer 3 options for your candle drop off and picks-ups:
1. BCCO Home Base - 2223 Sunview Drive, West Kelowna, BC. If no one is home, please leave your clean vessel beside the "Welcome" sign at the front door.
2. Okanagan E-Kruise - 1195 Richter Street, Kelowna, BC. Worth noting, this is a bike rental store but rest assured it is the right place to drop off your candle refills!
3. Saturday Kelowna Farmers Market (Summer + Winter) - If we are at the market, you may leave your empty vessels with us. Make sure to follow us on Instagram for updates on the days we are at the market.
All BCCO candles are made with 100% premium Soy wax that is both Biodegradable and Kosher Certified.
Each Big Candle Co. artisanal candle is hand wicked and poured by our team here in Kelowna, BC. We make use of the finest quality ingredients including 100% all natural, premium soy wax, and zinc free wicks. A number of our containers are handcrafted, some by local artisans, or others around the globe.
All BCCO Candles are hand poured by our team with attention + care, and a love for creating fine quality pieces.
Reuse your candle as a planter to liven up your house with greenery.
Your BCCO Pots are perfect to reuse as home decor.
BCCO Refill Program will refill your used candles once empty.
Candle Refill - BCCO Candle
Shipping/Delivery & Returns
We offer Canada wide shipping and local deliveries to the following areas:
West Kelowna / West Bank
Returns will be accepted if you contact us within 10 days of receiving your candle. You will be required to pay for return shipping (provided there are no defects) and your refund will be processed upon our receipt of the returned candle. Your candle must be returned in the same condition in which it was purchased (ie. tags on and unlit).
Please make sure to burn safely and read the caution warnings on the bottom of your candle.
Small (10 - 29 oz.)
Medium (30 - 69 oz.)
Large (70 - 99 oz.)
BIG (100+ oz.)
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.